Exterior Painting Lawrenceville, GA
We use the highest quality products while keeping our prices competitive and the value shines through in our work.To assure a quality finish on the exterior of your home, we use only the best quality paints available, including lifetime warranty paint. Before we paint, we prep your house following the steps listed below:
- Pressure Washing: We remove dust, dirt and mildew with up to 3,000 pounds of pressure. This is a must for a good finish.
- Scraping: Our qualified painters scrape, wire brush and sand all loose and peeling paint by hand…the old fashioned way.
- Priming: High-quality primer is brushed by hand to seal all exposed wood.
- Caulking: Sealing your house from the elements with a quality caulk is a vital step to achieve a complete high quality paint job. All seams, nail heads, eaves, windows and doors are caulked thoroughly.
- Glazing: Windows will be checked for loose glazing and it will be replaced if needed.
Why Exterior Painting?
The Exterior of your home must be maintained in order for it to keep its integrity. Painting is the best way to protect your home from the elements. A proper exterior paint job requires the following steps:
- Pressure washing your home’s exterior to remove all dust and loose paint.
- Replacing rotten boards and reattaching loose ones.
- Removal of cracked and rotten caulk
- Complete re-caulking of your home’s exterior to seal out the elements and save on your heating / cooling cost.
We paint your homes interior using a full hands on technique like no other. Our team of dedicated professionals have over 80 years of combined experience in painting and design to help you turn your house into a home one color at a time. We still believe in taking our time and putting in that extra effort to create a flawless job that you will be happy with for years to come.